Photoshop CS6 was released in October 07/05/2012 with a redesigned interface.
Also, there is a significant improvement in the processing speed and features, whose goal is to improve performance for users. Photoshop CS6 provides the ability to customize the feature to automatically save files, help you not lose the product because of the unexpected.
I’m currently using this version, I feel the software works quite stable and the interface is also very nice. If you are using the older version, you can upgrade to Photoshop CS6. I will provide the installation at the bottom of the article.
- CLOSE YOUR INTERNET CONNECTION (IMPORTANT)
- Install the application from "Adobe CS6" folder by double-clicking on
- the "Set-up.exe" (With admin rights on your system.)
- Choose TRY to install.
- Select your language. (You can not change it after installation)
- Close application. (IMPORTANT)
- Go to the installation folder and Rename the original "amtlib.dll" (amtlib.dll.BAK) (You may need it for the second try) It is generally ; C:\Program Files\Adobe\Adobe Photoshop CS6 OR, C:\Program Files (x86)\Adobe\Adobe Photoshop CS6 OR, C:\Program Files\Adobe\Adobe Photoshop CS6 (64 Bit)
- Copy "amtlib.dll" from "cracked dll" folder and paste it into the installation folder.
- Double click on "AdobePatchInstaller.exe" in the folder "Photoshop_CS6_13_0_1_update" to update version 13.0.1
- Adobe.com: 3D features and some GPU-enabled features are not supported on Windows XP.